Information in business is the key to being able to make the right decisions at the right time. DMV works hard to be a trusted advisor and information provider to our clients, offering vital and responsive strategic advice that is accurate and timely to support the decision making process, proactively highlighting opportunities and risks.
We provide financial assurance and management services to our clients, working with CFOs, audit committees, other members of the Executive Team and support staff in performing a range of business process improvement tasks within the client’s finance operations to develop and implement better financial management practices. Services include:
- Strategic review of the finance function
- Financial Budget and Cost Modelling and reporting
- Statutory reporting services (delivering statutory financial statements)
- Taxation (FBT, GST-BAS) preparation including associated journal preparation and reconciliations as requested.
- A range of accounting support to assist the internal finance functions, including monthly financial and performance internal (cost centre, Exec and Board) and external (CBMS).
- Reengineering financial, asset, infrastructure, payroll and contract management processes
- Oversight of the PBS External Budget and operational level discussions and relationship management with Portfolio Agency and/or Department of Finance
Effectiveness of our methodology and approach is evidenced by DMV’s successful delivery of a wide range of projects and tasks across the spectrum of business management services. These projects and tasks have included activities such as:
- Management consultancy and business improvement services
- Feasibility studies and business case development (including CSIR Part 1 and 2)
- Business process analysis and business facilitation services
- Measuring performance
- Service level agreement and client service
- Quality assurance services (including risk management and business continuity)
- Appropriate governance structures and processes
- Governance issues including strategic plans, management reporting and associated IT applications
- Other related services (including strategic planning and management reporting)
- Organisational framework, capability and change management advice